The Five Training Principles
1. With our eyes we look and learn.
We practice what we see.
2. With our ears we listen and learn.
We practice what we hear.
3. With our minds we remember what we have learned
We practice with our memory
4. With our bodies we perform what we have learned.
We practice with our movements
5. With our hearts we practice spirit.
We practice Tang Soo Do!
(Our Senior Instructor, Master Mark Mathaias, has added two more principles)
6. Be aware of your surroundings and how they can work
7. Create a toolbox of techniques and combinations that
reflect your personal skills