The Ten Articles of Faith
- Be loyal to your country.
- Be obedient to your parents.
- Be loving and faithful to your husband or wife
- Be cooperative with your brothers and sisters
- Be faithful to your friends
- Be respectful of your elders
- There should be faithfulness (and respect) between students and teachers
- Face combat only in justice and with honor
- Never retreat in battle
- Always finish what you start
As noted under “The
Eight Key Concepts”, the “Ten Articles of Faith” are also
Training for Life.
These simple, yet
profound, principles are the foundation of excellent character.
Let them define your character!